Advanced Woo Labels by ILLID

Hi,

I would LOVE to have the following item added to the Festinger Vault: Advanced Woo Labels by ILLID

Advanced Woo Labels by ILLID

Link: “https://advanced-woo-labels.com

I understand that there are a lot of other product label alternatives on festingvault, but this seems to be the only one which works in alignment with making my store look neat!

@HugeMistake welcome here!

Your request has been received, don’t forget to vote for your own download :slight_smile:

People vote pls, this is one of the easiest more functioned discount labels out there :frowning:

@HugeMistake - I just want to confirm with you that this is a different plugin?

If so, we will consider adding your request.

Hello Sorry just seeing this now, I’m not sure if its the same, as the creator on the wordpress site link you quoted is different, essentially
The Free Version on Wordpress is this link
Advanced Woo Labels – Product Labels for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org So thats slightly different
This is the Pro-Version which may be the same as its the same price for 1 website
Pricing | Advanced Woo Labels
I’ve been using the free version but would prefer this as the premium version so i can add custom pictures/logos

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know.

We will do our best to add your premium request.

1 Like

Any luck with a solution?

Hi @HugeMistake – please check our request policy for more information to learn how we add new items to the vault.