AdForest

Download Link:

This is a support topic for AdForest

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please help, this theme requires purchase code, and cannot install demo

oh i figured it out, can you update last version of this theme please?

1 Like

AdForest has been updated to 5.0.3

The theme has been updated.

Is everything fixed and working for you? :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you bro :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi I just bought this theme but it requires a purchase code and can’t view demo.

Hi @aladeasx – it looks like this demo content is not available offline without a license key, sorry.

And activation?? Or can we say you took 5 bucks for nothing?

Hi, what settings / functionalities are not working for you?

Nothing works at all

Can you post a screenshot of this issue?

No need to send a screenshot, nothing works in the theme and needs activation. It was a bad experience unfortunately.

AdForest has been updated to 5.0.4

Hi @aladeasx – we’re sorry for the delay here.

I investigated the file and it looks like version 5.0.3. was not usable without a license key.

I have updated the file to version 5.0.4. and this version should work without any issues =)

I’ve also added another download credit to your account as compensation.

Please report back in case you’re still having issues with this download.

Yes, everything is fine, but there is an error in the profile page. When entering the profile page, it only remains black. Is there a solution to this problem?

What version of PHP are you using?

And are you running WP version 6.?

PHP 7.4
WP Last update.

It might be a problem related to your WP configuration, as I am unable to replicate your issue on a fresh WP website.

Well, what is the solution now?