Ad Inserter Pro

If you want I will give you temporary access and solve these issues.

I sent you a personal message @allin1.kus.bd.

Any update to this plugin?

1 Like

Ad Inserter Pro has been updated to 2.7.11

There you go :wink:

Ad Inserter Pro has been updated to 2.7.15

Ad Inserter Pro has been updated to 2.7.16

Please check the page Plugin features - Advanced WordPress ad management - Ad Inserter Pro
The version you have here is “Personal”, and I need “Freelancer” or better

Hi @dark – thanks a lot for your comment here, but are there certain features not working for you?

1 Like

Hello
Yes, I need some features available in “Freelancer” and above. I’ll try to describe it as short as possible.
I need clicks statistics in order to drop banners with low click count, and in “Personal” version it works for a small number of banners (30-40 or less) in rotation for the same spot, but I have a lot of banners (100+) and statistics can’t be shown.
Starting with “Freelancer” version statistics can be exported, and that’s what I need.
For details please check the link in my first post

Thanks, @dark – we will check if these features are available without the need for a license key. If we can offer them, we will keep you updated by replying to this thread.

Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Plugin version is outdated. Please update this plugin to its latest version @Martin @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Looking for an updated version.

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Ad Inserter Pro 2.7.16 to 2.7.17. @Steve

I gave up and paid :slight_smile:

Please update Ad Inserter Pro 2.7.16 to 2.7.18. @Steve