A few questions

Hey! So i just started creating websites for sale and now i have a few questions about this.

1. My Festinger Vault plug in is effectively down, always stays on Loading. If i delete and then reupload it, will my website crash? Or what shoud i do in this situation?

2. Let’s say i’ve sold a website, should i keep the festinger plug in for updates or can they use Wordpress Plug-in Tab? Should i Update festinger plug in itself? Or does it mean that i’ll have to always be checking in on my client’s website to see if plug-ins are properly updated etc.

3. I have purchased a monthly subscription at first and created 3 websites wiith it. Then i bought a lifetime subscription… what can i do add domains to the new subscription, withous losing my plug -ins etc?

Im sorry I’m a newbie. I would really really appreciate a detailed answer, thank you!

Hello @semiglas.beats,

Thanks a lot for your comment here and I appreciate the time you took to ask these. We’re here to answer your questions, so let’s go ahead.

This sounds like a conflict with HTTPS or another plugin that is using jquery. Please send me a ticket to hello@festingervault.com along with your temporary admin credentials and we’re happy to solve it for you.

That’s totally up to you. You’re allowed to sell/resell your websites with the Festinger Vault plugin included. You can always disable/enable or control your domains from your account’s dashboard. Please check the guide below for an extensive guide to do so =)

Have you upgraded your monthly license or have you purchased a new lifetime license? Please note that we sync your previously installed plugins and themes with our library and if one is outdated - you got to choice to automatically or manually update it.

You will not lose any of the plugins if you decide to uninstall the Festinger Vault plugin.

I hope this will give you some answers to your questions.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend.

Festinger (aka Martin)

Thank you so much, you are the best!

I’ll read this a few times and will try to wrap my head around it, then i’ll send an email to hello@festingervault.com. for futher assistance.

I’m really grateful to you and have a wonderful day!

Sure thanks!

I’m closing this topic for now and please email us if you have any concerns in regards to your license key.